Now don’t get too bummed. This isn’t the end of the road for Acumen and MACRA, but with MACRA starting in just 5 days, I thought it would be appropriate to lay out all of your MACRA resources in one spot.
Below is a list of all the blogs, videos, and MIPS tips we’ve published during our MACRA series.
- MACRA: A Summary of the Final Rule
- MACRA on the Menu
- MIPS Easy Button…Trick or Treat?
- Advanced APMs: Return of the FLA
- Advancing Care Information: A Guide Through the New MU
- CPIA: More than MACRA Leftovers!
- Quality: The Monster of MIPS
- MACRA: Fun with Numbers!
- Advanced APM’s: Video Recap
- Advancing Care Information (ACI): Video Recap
- Advancing Care Information: ONC 2014 vs 2015 Edition EHRs
- Clinical Practice Improvement Activities (CPIA)
- Quality in MIPS – Video Recap
- “Macramatics”: How to Calculate Your MIPS Composite Performance Score
- MIPs, MIPS APMs, Partial QPs, and Full QPs
- Do you know how to avoid MIPS without a penalty?
- Did you know that clinicians can choose a 90-day reporting period in 2016, 2017 AND 2018?
- Did you know that certain mid-level providers will be subject to MIPS as well?
- Did you know that not all clinical practice improvement activities (CPIAs) are treated equally?
- Do you know how to predict your quality score in MIPS?
- Did you know that getting a MIPS score of 3 is enough to avoid a penalty in 2019?
- Did you know that you can participate in MIPS as an individual or as a group?
And that’s not all. We couldn’t leave you without a gift this year. For those who just can’t keep up with all the “TLAs” and “FLAs” of MACRA, we’ve created a “MACRAnyms” document of all the acronyms you will find in the quality payment program.
We hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays and we will see you in the New Year!
Diana Strubler, Policy and Standards Senior Manager, joined Acumen in 2010 as an EHR trainer then quickly moved into the role of certification and health IT standards subject matter expert. She has successfully led Acumen through three certifications while also guiding our company and customers through the world of Meaningful Use, ICD-10 and PQRS.