Registration for the Acumen Engage 2019 Conference is now OPEN! We have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you in-depth content and engaging speakers to make this conference a can’t-miss event! Here’s a little of what you will experience while attending Acumen Engage 2019:
- MIPS, MACRA, ESCO, and tips for the tools of the trade. Have you been looking for information on the regulatory updates necessary for accurate reporting in 2019 or tips for 2020? Have you been wondering how Reporting in 2.0 is different than 1.0? Blog contributor Diana Strubler will be giving a deep dive on everything you need to know regarding MIPS, MACRA, and ESCOs.
- Value-based care. Healthcare reimbursement is changing from fee-for-service to value-based care models. Industry leaders will cover the need-to-know information to understand what these changes mean for your practice and how to manage the transition successfully.
- What is Revenue Cycle Management? Hear from your peers who are either live or in-progress with Acumen RCM. Get the straight scoop on the considerations, benefits, and implications of a shared-service RCM partnership with your practice.
- Direct engagement with peers who are in all phases of transition to Acumen 2.0. We want you to hear from them! Whether you have already transitioned, are in implementation, or have only begun the journey, we will have opportunities for you to engage, hear their stories, and deepen your understanding of what Acumen 2.0 powered by Epic is and what it can do.
- Exhibit hall-like resource rooms running parallel to the entire conference. Stop by these rooms or schedule an appointment in the Acumen Engage App at any point during the conference to take a deep dive into product features, demos, and interactive sessions and engage in peer-to-peer discussion. Topics to include Ambulatory, Reporting, PM, Rounding Tools, MyChart, and much more.
- Vendors! We are inviting our 3rd-party vendors to the conference to give you the opportunity to meet with them, have a hands-on experience with their tools, and find out what you need to know for a smooth transition.
The Engage Conference, held in Nashville, Tennessee, will begin Wednesday, August 14 with a welcome reception, and end Friday, August 16 around noon with a lunch to go. Nashville is a hot spot of culture and entertainment, with hot chicken, live music venues, celebrity sightings, sporting events, and fine arts museums. If you’re attending the conference consider staying the weekend to enjoy some of what Nashville has to offer!
This Acumen Physician Solutions conference is intended to serve Physicians, Clinical Staff, Practice Managers, Billing Managers, IT Professionals, and many more. If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please email email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Nashville!