Thank you, Acumen Blog readers, for another successful year. Today is the Acumen Blog’s 4th birthday and we want to celebrate by giving away an Acumen Swag Bag to 4 readers.
In order to participate in our birthday giveaway, please comment on this post with the answer to the questions below. We will randomly select 4 winners this Friday, 9/19.
- How do you access the blog? (Acumen Website, Blog e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- What was your favorite blog post from the past year?
- What topics would you like to see covered in the year ahead?
We appreciate your feedback. It lets our blog authors know which topics strike a chord with readers. The posts that have generated the most conversation over the last year include:
- Meaningful Use Final Rule: Too Little, Too Late?
- Meaningful Use & Encounters Outside the Office
- Planning for 2014—It’s Not Too Late to Start
- MU and the Dialysis Facility: A Tale of Two Cities
This blog would not be possible without our amazing team. Thank you, Dr. Ketchersid, for all of your hard work creating insightful, educational, and witty blog posts over the past four years. Thank you, Dugan Maddux, for joining our team and bringing your knowledge and expertise to the Acumen blog. Your posts have given the blog a new outlook on information technology as it relates to nephrology. Amy, thank you for your flexibility and making sure that the blog gets out to our readers on time and that everyone sounds great. Finally, a BIG thank you to all of our readers! This blog was created to educate the practicing nephrologist as you intersect with health IT, and we hope you continue to find value in our posts. We are always interested in guest bloggers, so feel free to contact us if you are interested.